Thanks for attending How To Fight the Highway in Your Backyard (Panel) — Featuring Amy F. Stelly and Danielle Richard, Moderated by Asia Mieleszko.
Highway expansion is wasteful and destructive. But what can you do to fight it when such a project comes to your community? Hear from advocates on the front lines taking on the powerful network of highway-building interests in a panel discussion with members of the 4-Corners Coalition for Transportation Planning Reform in Louisiana, a unique regional group of advocates who have banded together around shared Strong Towns goals of ending highway expansion and creating safer streets.
About the 4 Corners Coalition
- Visit the 4 Corners Coalition website
- Read about the 4 Corners Coalition on Strong Towns: Advocates Across The State Convene to Un-Stroad Louisiana
- Read Danielle Richard's piece, Luke Crosswalker: Tactical Urbanist
- Listen to Amy Stelly on the Bottom-Up Revolution Podcast
Top End Highway Expansion Resources from Strong Towns:
- End Highway Expansion (Core Campaign)
- End Highway Expansion (Core Insights & Case Studies)
- End Highway Expansion (Top Articles)
- Strong Towns coverage of Highway Projects in Shreveport and Louisiana
Please sign in to leave a comment.