How can I update my payment information?

Strong Towns Staff
Strong Towns Staff
  • Updated

If you make a contribution through FundraiseUp (which most members have), you can manage your contribution by clicking here. This portal will allow you to change the amount, change the date a monthly contribution occurs, update your payment details, or cancel the monthly contribution. If you have any questions, please email for assistance.


You can also find your account details and change them by clicking on the "Manage my donation" link in your emailed monthly or annual receipt.



Was this article helpful?

1 out of 1 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Please sign in to leave a comment.