- Connie Szabo Schmucker is the Advocacy Director at Bicycle Garage Indy. She is active as a community member and has been engaging locals in organizing related to this intersection for many months.
- Melany Alliston, PE is the Civil Engineering Practice Director at Toole Design. Melany is based out of Pittsburgh and has more than 30 years experience in civil infrastructure projects, largely in the northeast US.
- Damon Richards is the Executive Director at Bike Indianapolis. He is familiar with urban planning professionals, an active cyclist, and has experience in executive coaching.
- Matt Duffy is a Project Manager with the Indianapolis Public Transportation Corporation (indyGo). His experience spans across traffic engineering and transportation planning and design.
- Edward Erfurt is the Director of Community Action at Strong Towns. He is a trained architect and urban designer with over 20 years of public and private sector experience focused on design, management, and implementation of placemaking and development projects. He believes in community-focused processes that are guided through town-planning principles and development patterns and result in sustainable growth.
- Charles Marohn - known as "Chuck" to colleagues and friends - is the president and founder of Strong Towns. He is a land use planner and civil engineer with decades of experience. He holds a bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering and a Master of Urban and Regional planning, both from the University of Minnesota. He is also the author of Confessions of a Recovering Engineer: Transportation for a Strong Town (Wiley 2021).
What additional information is included in the attachments?
- Indianapolis Crash Presentation - PDF version of the Powerpoint from session recording
- A copy of the session's transcript
- A copy of the speed data information
Please sign in to leave a comment.