The objective of the Community Action Lab is to shift the conversation in Medicine Hat. This dynamic list of local news stories and reporting provide insight as to how the Strong Towns message is being shared in the community.
- Plans unveiled to build a stronger Medicine Hat, Chat News, Regan Tate, January 24, 2023
- Medicine Hat Minute: Strong Towns, Bylaw Refresh, and Ambitious Population Target, January 30, 2023
- City going public with growth strategy, Medicine Hat News, Collin Gallant, January 31, 2023
- ‘Strong Towns’ about new thinking: Clark, Medicine Hat News, Collin Gallant, February 4, 2023
- Noon Interview: Linnsie Clark and Shawn Champagne Feb. 6, Chat News Today, February 6, 2023
- First Strong Towns Workshop Starts Tonight, Chat News, February 7, 2023.
- First Public Strong Towns Presentation Draws a Full House, Chat News, Feb 8, 2023
- Strong Towns initiative puts focus on smart growth, Medicine Hat News, Collin Gallant, February 9, 2023.
Medicine Hat city planner to host Strong Towns AMA on Reddit on Thursday, Chat News, Chris Brown, February 15, 2023
City hosting two Strong Towns public events this week, Chat News, Chris Brown, June 12, 2023
- Strong Towns gives locals insight into revitalized city, Chat News, Jayson Taylor, June 15, 2023
- 'Strong Towns' folk look to make strong case in the Hat Medicine Hat News, Collin Gallant, June 15, 2023
Please leave in the comments links to any additional news stories or articles that are being shared Medicine Hat that reference the Community Action Lab. If you are a reporter and would like to contact or connect with Strong Towns, please check out our Press Resources page.